Subject: Tomorrow's meeting

Hi Everyone,

My email is acting funny, and my reply to Art's message wouldn't get
out of the gate. It probably will eventually, but there's no telling
when. In any event, I'm sending a message from scratch to give this
information a second chance to get to you. I am available and will
chair the meeting, and I will try to get an agenda out tomorrow
morning.

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com