Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Re: [emergency] Groups - CAP 1.1 Subcommittee Draft (CAP_1.1-draft_1-4-05) uploaded

I don't remember this specific lat. and lon. wording before; but, no
matter. Regardless of it's vintage, the wording, "Latitudes in the
Southern Hemisphere and longitudes in the Western Hemisphere are
signed negative with a leading dash," appeals to both my mathematical
and usability focused facets.

If the GIS folk agree, I think your golden.

- Michelle