Subject: Agenda for today's meeting

Hi Folks,

I didn't put in an agenda when I added the next many months of meetings to
the calendar this morning while adding today's meeting, but the one thing
we need to do is to finish anything that needs to be addressed in order to
get CAP 1.1 to a votable staging for next Tuesday's vote on a Committee
Draft to go into Public Review. So, please bring any outstanding issues up
to the meeting today, even though we have already officially pushed it up
to the TC level. As you know, we are engaged in that inevitable and
irresistible urge to fuss with it at the last minute, so let's finish that
if we can, okay?

Ciao,

President, CEO, Starbourne Communications Design
Executive Director, Humanmarkup.org, Inc.
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
510-849-2309