Subject: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi Folks,

I changed the telephone info to the new number for tomorrow, but I am
wondering if anyone wants to have a SC meeting tomorrow given that we
have the face-to-face meetings coming up?

Also, Elysa, I copied you with this just in case you have forgotten
to the update the telephone info for the telecon portion of the face
to face meeting this week.

So, folks, if you think it is needed, I can be there, but I doubt it
is more useful to meet than for us to go over the material we need to
discuss during the face to face meetings. If you feel a meeting is in
order, you should spek up now because I will only check in for a few
minutes at the start tomorrow to see if anyone shows up, and then I
will bag it.

Ciao,