Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Meeting Today

Thanks, Michelle,

I hadn't thought of that, since there was an emergency response at
the hospital, since the lightning strike did throw it onto backup
power generation, shut down elevators, and activate the whole
alerting system. It actually worked seamlessly. We even had someone
hit by another lightning strike and a tree that fell onto a car,
which was unoccupied, thankfully.

Anyway, now I know about the Friday meeting, which I had not
previously encountered yet, so thanks for that, too. I am sure we
will speak more about personalized alerting anon.

Ciao,
Rex