Subject: Meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2005

Hi Everyone,

I posted an agenda on Kavi. I am copying it here, to reinforce the
notion that we do have a fairly specific set of two task before us.

1. Review current situation with regard to restructuring
subcommittees in light of the fact that OASIS has allowed simple TC
membership to be sufficient for SC membership, not specifically
voting-member status, which means that SC members who do not want to
maintain TC voting member status can still participate fully in an SC.

2. Discuss Requirements Document Format recommendation since Tim
Grapes has said that the current document can be recast to save time.
We should try to arrive at a recommendation, if we can. Samples will
be provided for existing formats.

Ciao,