Subject: Reminder: Today's meeting at 7:00 p.m. Eastern

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to reminder you all that our meeting today is scheduled
for 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

Since this is 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time, I may be a few minutes late if
I have difficulty leave my on-site assignment this afternoon, but I
will try to be on time or at most the fewest possible minutes late.

I will also pass along the subscriber code to Art, just in case, and
if any of our callers has the code, please feel free to get the
meeting started if I haven't arrived by 7:00 p.m. Eastern.

What I still don't have word about is the international number, but I
have a message into the provider of our current 866 number about it
and the best I can say is that if we have not heard, please just try
the 866 number, Dr. Iannella. The agenda, such as it is, is posted on
the Kavi SC site.

Thanks,