Subject: Alpha Test: CAP 1.0/1.1 API

Friends -

Attached for your testing pleasure is a Java library and the
associated JavaDoc (in the zip file) that provides an API for CAP
messages.  It can parse in and output both CAP 1.0 and 1.1 formats
from the same internal data structure, so it can be used as a format
converter.  I intend to open-source this, but first I thought I'd
better check and make sure it's working right.  Any notes will be
much appreciated.

- Art

caplib.jar

caplib.zip