Subject: Meeting Tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. Eastern

Hi Folks,

I set up a teleconference through freeconference.com, and entered it
on the SC website. It is a toll number that we each pay for
ourselves, which is what we will have to do until one of us can come
up with a sponsor for our telecons.

The agenda is to review the EDXL_DE Specification and Schema, which
we devoutly hope will be ready, since getting the last issues and the
schema in agreement is necessary. Hopefully, we will have newly
posted documents to review.

Regards,