Subject: Meeting tomorrow on adjusting meeting schedule, co-chair(s),deliverables

Hi Everyone,

I scheduled a freeconference.com call for our meeting tomorrow and
posted an agenda as well. The call info is on the calendar page for
the event.  I am repeating the agenda here:

1. Accept Minute of Previous Meeting

2. Discuss adjusting schedule to synchronize with TC meeting weeks:

starting new **later** Thursday meeting for EDXL_RM exclusively on
Thursday, March 9, 2006,
at 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST

starting alternating schedule on Tuesday, March 21, 2006, at 12:30
p.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST (piggybacking on TC meeting call)

3. Discuss schedule for deliverables milestones.

If at all possible I want to have our SC meetings only in the same
weeks as TC meetings, so we don't end up having a meeting every week
for EM TC or SC work. I'm sure we could all use as much (or as
little) of a break from the last few weeks as we can manage.

We can also discuss arrangements for co-chair(s). I thought it would
come up in the course of the scheduling discussion, so I didn't list
it as a separate item. (Note, I suspect we will find that there is a
difference between co-chair and task lead, so I didn't want to make
an agenda item of it.)

Regards,