Subject: CANCEL today's 5:00 EST SC call

Members of the Messaging and Notifications SC,

Apologies for the late notice – the subcommittee call (originally scheduled by Rex) is cancelled for today.  I would like to propose that we reschedule this call for the following Thursday, May 25 (same time to accommodate Renato).  Please let me know if that time will NOT work for you.

A lot of progress was made at the face to face meetings last week, and we are still working on artifact updates and action items needed to make the next call more productive.  I will schedule the new call if that time will be OK.

Thank you,

Tim Grapes

Evolution Technologies, Inc.
Disaster Management egov Initiative