Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Minutes for Meeting 07-11-06

On 18 Jul 2006, at 01:27, Rex Brooks wrote:

> 2.EDXL_RM: We decided, as mentioned, to have the previously
> scheduled meeting for Thursday, JULY 20, even though it is out of
> synch with the new regular TC schedule following the July 4th
> schedule readjustment.
> 3.L
> 4.We will focus on making sure we are in agreement with using the
> Matrix of Message Type status as mandatory, optional, conditional,
> or undecided as the vehicle for moving forward.
> 5.L
> 6.We decided to ask that several members work up sample message
> schemata for review at the next meeting, Jlu 20th, with the
> objective that we be able to finish this draft with complete
> message schemata by July 28th in order to approve it for public
> comment in August.

Hi, just a "heads-up", can you please make sure these documents are
posted 24 hrs before the
teleconference, so that southern hemisphere inhabitants can read
before the teleconf ;-)

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
National ICT Australia (NICTA)

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.