Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Minutes for Meeting 07-11-06

Hi all,

I'm just back from vacation playing catch up.

Maybe you have resolved this by now, but Rex's message below confuses me.
The objective was to take a message like "Request resource" (a column in the
spreadsheet) and run through all elements (rows) to define optionality for
that message.

Thanks,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Aymond, Patti [mailto:Patti.Aymond@iem.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:19 PM
To: Rex Brooks; Renato Iannella; Emergency_Mgt_Msg_SC

Rex,

O.K. I guess I misunderstood what the SC is trying to accomplish. I
thought that you had divvied up the message types to draft schemas. What
exactly are we doing with the elements for today's meeting?

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8555 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70809