Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Re: teleconf

Rex,

We all have those days!! Just let us know when you want to try to get
together again.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8555 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 952-8228 (phone)
(225) 952-8122 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:39 PM
To: Aymond, Patti; Renato Iannella; Rex Brooks
Cc: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Sorry, Patti, Renato! (and Everyone Else!)

For the record, it is 1-641-696-6699 code 345450. However, now it is too
late.

Apparently something screwy happened when I cut and pasted the info.
I ended up giving the info by personal email to Renato because he
wrote and asked. In fact we just hung up. But dumb bleep that I am,
it didn't occur to me that it also wasn't there for everyone else!

I can be incredibly dense at times, especially really busy weeks like
this one has been. My head has been totally wrapped up in
coordinating several other events, as well as attending and doing my
share of the planning, organizing and emcee-ing. So, of course, I
took this little routine thing for granted.

Could you pass the word along to the list that I messed up, since I
can't send a message to the list, yet.

I won't be able to rejoin the SC until Elysa re-approves my
membership in the TC. This is what happens when you have to renew as
an individual instead of being included as a member of a member
company. Darn it! I was really ready to work. I feel so stupid, not
mention embarrassed!

Egg-faced,
Rex