Subject: RE: HAVE - latest drafts

Sukumar,

I went through the HAVE document and the XML schema – REALLY NICE WORK.  My only comment is on a couple of element naming differences.

Ø       In OrganizationLocation the DOM shows “LocationPostalCountyID”, but the schema shows “LocationPostalCodeId”

Ø       The DOM shows EMSAirTransportStatus and EMSAmbulanceStatus.  The schema names these elements differently.

Ø       In Capacity, the DOM uses “CapacityStatus” while the schema names it “status”

Thanks,

Tim Grapes

Evolution Technologies, Inc.
Disaster Management egov Initiative