Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Groups - Resource Messaging special session #2 added

As I previously mentioned I will not be able to attend this call as I'll
be flying to Seattle, WA during this time frame. Should my flight be
late or cancelled I will attempt to call in.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:          (301) 614-0581
e-mail:        tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: tgrapes@evotecinc.com [mailto:tgrapes@evotecinc.com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 10:24 AM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-msg] Groups - Resource Messaging special session #2
added

Special session #2 to complete review of the RM  Messages to Elements
matrix and lay out next steps to test and synchronize the matrix, DOM
and data dictionary.

Special Thanks to Rex, Patti, Gary, Renato, Tom, and Sukumar for
over-and-above time and effort invested to move HAVE and RM forward!

 -- Tim Grapes

Resource Messaging special session #2 has been added by Tim Grapes

Date:  Monday, 14 August 2006
Time:  04:00pm - 07:00pm ET

Event Description:
1-800-320-4330  Pin code:  327547#
Special session #2 to complete review of the RM  Messages to Elements
matrix and lay out next steps to test and synchronize the matrix, DOM
and data dictionary.

Agenda:
- Complete review of RM messages to elements matrix
- Assign Action Items:  1- Revise RM matrix, 2- Revise data dictionary
and DOM to synch with matrix and decisions made.
- Determine Next steps.  1) Re-visit DOM based on matrix discoveries and
litmus test against Renato's "hybrid model", 2) synch DOM, data
dictionary and matrix).
- Schedule next meeting

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?eve
nt_id=12421

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.