Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Example Message Semantics

Me, too, Renato,

The table solution totally eliminates my initial skepticism about
having all Message Elements present in the definition. I was
envisioning the kind of involved semantics about semantics in textual
descriptions of message factors and name/value pair signatures that I
am accustomed to in other web services contexts. This is much mo'
bettah!

Cheers, and Thanks,
Rex