Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] RM elements - Ross/Jon Skeels

Ha!! Sounds like that covers it!!

Thanks, Tim.

Patti

From: Tim Grapes [mailto:tgrapes@evotecinc.com]
Sent: Tue 8/29/2006 9:09 AM
To: Aymond, Patti; 'Renato Iannella'; 'Emergency_Mgt_Msg_SC'

Actually the role defined and required by the practitioners refers to Values required by NIMS / ICS  - e.g. "Sender" (who sent the message), "Requester" (authorization for the message / request), "SME" (answer questions or provide details), "Approver", or "RespondingOrg" (who responded to the message).

I’m catching up with the string – you guys are doing great work with this collaboration.

Thanks,

Tim