Subject: Re: Help

Hi Everyone,

I have deleted all previously scheduled future events on our calendar
in the Kavi system scheduled the teleconference meeting for next
Thursday, September 28, at 5:00 p.m. EDT (US). I hope this clears up
the confusion. I had previously only cancelled meetings rather than
delete them, but that was clearly causing confusion, so I have
stopped that practice and cleaned the slate.

We can discuss future scheduling. I would still prefer to have our
meetings during the same weeks that the TC meets, with exceptions as
needed. It is just easier for me to remember, out of habit, even with
a calendar and a pda. If no one had called Tim, I will dig up his
number. I have it buried in my email archives.