Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] HAVE call - need to reschedule

It really looks like Wednesday is the best bet, so I would like to
suggest a time:  9:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. Pacific, 12:00 p.m. or 12:30
p.m. Eastern. While I would like to have this session be available
for Renato, we already have a full session scheduled for Thursday at
5:00 p.m., so it would seem rather difficult to ask our East Coast
contingent to either leave work early to get home and connect or stay
late and connect from work twice in one week.