Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Date/Time final HAVE review

Well,

Things have already changed for me. I am not available 11:00 AM - Noon ET on Friday.

Patti

From: Tim Grapes [mailto:tgrapes@evotecinc.com]
Sent: Tue 10/3/2006 12:27 PM
To: Sukumar Dwarkanath
Cc: Emergency_Mgt_Msg_SC
Subject: [emergency-msg] Date/Time final HAVE review

Hi Sukumar,

I know schedules have been tough, but we want to try again to schedule one final HAVE review before submitting to TC vote and public comment.  We’d like to walk the spec end to end, deal with any easy ones on Renato’s comment list, and submit the remaining comments along with the draft into public comment.

Everyone:  Please respond about these proposed dates, and we’ll schedule based upon that.

1)       Thurs Oct. 5 4:30 ET

2)       Fri Oct. 6 11:00 ET

Thanks,

Tim

IEM CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION PLEASE READ OUR NOTICE:
http://www.iem.com/e_mail_confidentiality_notice.html