Subject: Minutes of Today's Meeting on HAVE

Hi Everyone,

Here are the Minutes of our last meeting, I decided to do this now
even though I haven't done the minutes for Tuesday's meeting yet.

EM-Msg Meeting October 5, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Voting Members:
Rex Brooks,
Tim Grapes,
PattiAymond,
Gary Ham
Sukumar Dwarkanath

We had a quorum.

Agenda:

  1 We reviewed the HAVE Specification, looking at the comments made by Renato.
  2 LocationCountryName is changed to String.
  3 LocationPostalCode is changed to String.
  4 We deferred the issue of specifiying CIQ for contact info to the
Public Review.
  5 The EMSOffLoadMinutes max limit removed.
  6 ServiceCoverageStatus changed to boolean.
  7 Surgery and subtypes changed to boolean.
  8 Bed changed to BedType, SubCategoryBed changed to
SubCategoryBedType and the cardinality of Capacity to BedCapacity
changed to 0-1.

The meeting adjourned.