Subject: Minutes for Meeting Nov. 2, 2006

Hi Everyone,

Here are the Minutes of our last meeting,

EM-Msg Meeting November  02, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Rex Brooks,
PattiAymond,
Tom Merkle,
Tim Price,
Karen Robinson,
Michelle Raymond
Aviv Siegel

We had a quorum.

Agenda:

  1 We briefly reviewed the most recent version of the EDXL_RM
specification which Karen uploaded for us. We reiterated the changes
to the message matrix where cells colored red represent clear or
possible conflicts with the current state of the specification.

  2 We reviewed the new messages that have been added by Karen and
Rex. We now have 11 of the total messages to the stage where they
have the element tables, message rules and message flows in addition
to a set of examples that are consistent with the scenario of a
request for a small animal shelter team, helicopter surveillance and
power restoration.

Karen and Rex advised the Subcommittee members to each take a message
and trace all of the elements from the matrix through the rules and
message flows and the examples as a way to more completely understand
the depth of the specification.

Karen said she would work along and ask for individuals who
volunteered to take on the development of one or two of the remaining
message types to take on the ones she requests. This is necessary
because Rex said that while it was valuable to have done the messages
he undertook, he will not have the time in the next weeks to do so as
we lead up to the face to face that is now scheduled for the week of
Dec. 4-8, with full days scheduled for Dec. 5-6-7.

The meeting adjourned.