Subject: RE: RM issues list

All,
Earlier in the process we maintained an excel issues list.  Two versions are
on the kavi site.  For ease getting them into one place, I have appended the
latest items to the end of Karen's list.  I think we'll find many of them
are closed, but we should give our due diligence to make sure all issues are
being addressed.

Thanks,
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Robinson [mailto:Karen.Robinson@nicta.com.au]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 2:31 AM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Groups - EM-Msg SC Meeting added

I think it is definitely still possible to develop a small number (>= 1)
of sample DOMs and schemas before the face-to-face.  At the
teleconference we can discuss the relative priority of these tasks.

I've started producing a list of open issues for discussion at the
face-to-face (please see attached).  I went through my comments
scattered throughout the current draft spec to produce this list.

Talk to you all at the teleconference (barring any strange technical
issues this time around!)...

Karen.