Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Pre-Face-to-Face Meeting Looks unlikely

I agree and think that's where we are.

Maybe  to get one decision made, I formally recommend we go with ArgoUML for
this purpose.  I've played with it some.  It's free, pretty simple and will
meet our immediate needs.  We can export diagrams and insert them into the
spec. document.

Thanks,
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:39 AM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,

Since Tim was the only reply I actually saw to my suggestion
yesterday that we have a brief meeting to get a couple of issues out
of the way before the f2f, I am withdrawing that suggestion, and
looking forward to see folks in DC or hear them on the phone.

I may have missed other replies because I am switching back and forth
between machines on this internet connection as I get my laptop
prepped for the trip. I am downloading and installing Visual Paradigm
UML Community Edition (free w/restricted capabilities, okay for
modeling purposes) and ArgoUML(free open source w/liimited
capabilities also okay for modeling purposes), along with updates, so
that I can work on modeling with whichever tool we end up choosing.
So, in the meantime, my email is intermittent at best because it
takes forever to get anything done on that old laptop.