Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Pre-Face-to-Face Meeting Looks unlikely

Hi Everyone,

As I said, I don't favor either tool, and I have installed both, but
since Renato and, I assume, Karen have an investment in VP, and I
expect they would be able to read any files we produce using the
Community Edition, which is free, though not open source, I would now
lean that way. However, I agree with Tim, let's just get the work
done and sort out the tools issue later.