Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Request Resource Message Schema

Gary,

I like it!! I suggest that you wait to get feedback from Karen before proceeding. She might have some suggestions that would require rework if you continue now.

IMHO,

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8555 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 952-8228 (phone)
(225) 952-8122 (fax)

From: Ham, Gary A [mailto:hamg@BATTELLE.ORG]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 2:40 PM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks,

I have attached an actual message schema for Request resource.  It is based on the matrices in the document we put together last week.

Because it takes advantage of typing in the "types" schema, it (and the other particular message schemas) should not require change when we refine the CIQ and GML types.

They should gracefully absorb the changes.

It did not take long to build the schema from the matrices.  Question for the group? Should I finish the draft now, or wait until after our Thursday meeting to confirm my methodology.

R/s

Gary A. Ham

Senior Research Scientist

Battelle Memorial Institute

540-288-5611 (office)

703-869-6241 (cell)

"You would be surprised what you can accomplish when you do not care who gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman

IEM CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION PLEASE READ OUR NOTICE:
http://www.iem.com/e_mail_confidentiality_notice.html