Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] RE: EDXL RM status call

Hi Rex,
I agree about Kavi - would have if I could have but it was down.  I'm buried
and intended to follow up in Kavi but forgot.

Anyway, have a good weekend and we'll talk on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 8:41 AM
To: Timothy Grapes; rexb@starbourne.com; Patti.Aymond@iem.com;
hamg@BATTELLE.ORG; Karen.Robinson@nicta.com.au; 'Lee Tincher';
michellearaymond@gmail.com
Cc: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-msg] RE: EDXL RM status call

Hi Tim, Everyone,

I managed to miss your calendar item about the status call. Next week
I'm back to my home office for a while, so my chances of missing a
message will be less.

I don't know what has caused the unremitting surge of spam, but my
average daily total messages since Mid December has gone from 500 to
800 with the same 60%-80% spam, so Tim's message on Tuesday, is not
the only message I have missed. This is also causing an increase in
my perennial intermittent latency email problem.

However, regardless of that, I think we may be getting into some bad
habits when we post to collections of individuals instead of to the
lists, and we really need to post meetings to Kavi. That's where I
look for meetings, and since I did/do not recall, from my notes for
the minutes I posted for our last meeting that we had decided on
meeting yesterday, I had no reason to look for the message.
[Timothy Grapes]
So, I think we should try to get our meetings onto Kavi if possible.
Since, as I said, I will be home again for while, my own schedule
will be moderately less demanding. I will be getting my mail
throughout the day instead of only before leaving in the morning and
after returning in the evening. So I can post to kavi, if you're
pressed for time, Tim.

I will be on the call Tuesday. I have posted it to Kavi, but I left
out the Call info. Can we use the 800 number Tim? This remains very
important for me. Without it I couldn't continue all of my other
OASIS commitments. I have a fix for it, but it won't go into effect
immediately.