Subject: Groups - Notifications and Messaging SC - RM & HAVE added

Rex et al,
I didn't see this on the calendar but we do need to have a check point
here.  My general feeling is that we are now dealing with more minor RM
issues and we should look for submission for TC vote soon.

 -- Tim Grapes

Notifications and Messaging SC - RM & HAVE has been added by Tim Grapes

Date:  Tuesday, 06 February 2007
Time:  12:30pm - 01:30pm ET

Event Description:
605-725-3600, pass code 236489 OR
1-800-320-4330  327547#
(On the TC call decide whether to continue on that line or dial in again)

Agenda:
1. RM specification status and steps to move to public comment
2. HAVE public comments status and next steps

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?event_id=14281

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070205T000000Z
DTSTART:20070206T173000Z
DTEND:20070206T183000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Notifications and Messaging SC - RM & HAVE
  TC call decide whether to continue on that line or dial in
  again)\n\nGroup: EM Messages and Notification SC\nCreator: Tim Grapes
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?event_id=14281
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?event_id=14281
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR