Subject: RM action items for Thursday meeting

Hi Karen,

We convened a short conference call today on RM.  If possible for everyone
with actions, we would like to convene another call this Thursday with the
objective of finalizing the RM spec – at least to the point where we would
feel confident to request a special EM-TC call the following week to submit
the spec requesting it move into 60-day comment.

The group agreed to adopt the changes stated in your email for Originating
and Preceding message ID.  Our understanding is that you have taken on
vetting of the individual message schema instances and message examples.
Can you make a Thursday 4:00 PM ET call, and do you feel it is reasonable to
have those sections ready?

You’ll see an OASIS meeting request and minutes following.  Please let us
know what you think.

Tim Grapes
Evolution Technologies, Inc.
Office:  (703) 654-6075