Subject: Groups - EDXL-RM 1.0 Specification v. 0.28 (EDXL-RM-WD-V10-R0028.doc) uploaded

I've updated the overall ERM to match the new ContactInformation and
Location structure, updated the matrix for the new OriginatingMessageID and
PrecedingMessageID rules, and updated the message rules for the new
OriginatingMessageID and PrecedingMessageID rules.

I will need a current version of the overall schema before updating the
data dictionary to match the schema data types.

 -- Dr. Patti Aymond

The document named EDXL-RM 1.0 Specification v. 0.28
(EDXL-RM-WD-V10-R0028.doc) has been submitted by Dr. Patti Aymond to the EM
Messages and Notification SC document repository.

Document Description:
EDXL-RM 1.- Specificaton Working Draft version 28

- Updated Overal ERM
- Updated Matrix
- Updated Message Rules

View Document Details: