Subject: Special RIM Meeting

Hi Eveeryone., Renato, Karen,

I have scheduled a freeconference.com call for Working on RIM Requirements:

Date: 	  	Thursday, April 12, 2007
Dial-in Number: 	1-641-696-6699  (Iowa)
Access Code 	345450

This is not a regular SC meeting. I am primarily interested in
discussing RIM Requirements with Renato and/or Karen, but I would
like anyone with an interest in the SC to join. I have attached the
current, extremely limited Requirements Document but I assure you it
is very incomplete. I told Renato I would try to at least cite the
items I identified in a message to him last week:

1: Defining Abstract Concepts (with Reference URLs where appropriate)
for Common Components:
	EDXL-DE Dependency;
	ValueListTypes with Keywords (hopefully using XMDR and ISO 11179 NDR);
	geo-oasis: Where for TargetArea - Location citing
OpenGeospatial Consoritum GML;
	ContactInformation  using CIQ;
	Scheduling Types reusing what we have developed for EDXL-RM;
	Conceptual Conformance to DRM 2.0 as feasible;
	Conceptual Conforimance to NIEM as feasible;
2: Abstract Information Modeling:
	Hierarchical DOM-like Modeling of Information Structure;
		EDXL-DE Message Routing;
		Security and Non-Repudiation;
		Individual Specification Content Payload;
	Message Exchange Patterns;
	More

The chances are little to none that I will have time to do this, but
I will try. However, taxes come first,.