Subject: RE: FW: EM Messages and Notification SC Afternoon Meeting

I must be confused.  I had looked at the SC calendar and nothing was there
for today or subsequent meetings.

Yes, I agree with the process as you describe it.  This regular call is for
the SC to address RM comments as they come in - not the whole TC.  I thought
emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org is only the SC distribution list...

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:04 AM
To: Timothy Grapes
Cc: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

It was and is in Kavi for the SC. I have changed the access code pin.
I thought the SC info was automatically added to the TC calendar, but
apparently that is not true.

Was this supposed to be for the whole TC? I thought we were going to
address the comments in the SC as they come in, or in a regular
fashion to be more accurate. My thinking was that we would discuss
the resolution and then, when all the resolutions have been gone
through, we would make our recommendations to the TC.

Just to let everyone know where I am with this. Karen's comments
totalled 499, so I have added the first two that came in from Eduardo
Gutentag and I am adding hers now. Obviously, I won't get all of them
added today, but I will get enough for us to start on today. I am
keeping a running redline, and doing the obvious typos as I go
through this, but there are and will be more issues that we actually
need to wrestle with, though I haven't run across any "substantive"
issues yet that would require another 60-day review. (knock wood!)

My schedule is pretty crazy, but starts getting slightly better next
week. However I have a major proposal to get ready to submit to the
Army Medical Research and Materiel Command Telemedicine and Advanced
Research Center (USAMRMC TATRC) and a speaking engagement at
Princeton June 5 to prepare. That's actually the good news because
that is significantly less STUFF than I have had on my plate for the
last three weeks.