Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Groups - EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-IssuesList_v2.8.xls (EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-IssuesList_v2.8.xls) uploaded

Hi Tim, Everyone,

Yes, we are scheduled for a meeting tomorrow.

I'm obliged to call in this evening to see if I must show up for jury
duty tomorrow morning. So I won't be able to confirm my own
participation in tomorrow's meeting until after 5 pm Pacific Time
today>

So, I will have to let you all know this evening what the outcome of
that will be. If I am available, we will go ahead with the meeting
and I will make sure we use EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-IssuesList_v2.8.xls.

Thanks,
Rex