Subject: Groups - EDXL-RM marathon public comment review added

All,
This marathon call is planned to help move progress forward  more
effectively with the EDXL-RM public comment review and disposition process.
 Several comments have been deferred pending further investigation and
verification.  The purpose of the call is to review these issues and assign
action items to investigate and return recommendations to the committee,
and to review issues that have not yet been reviewed.
A great deal of thought and effort went into the specification as written,
and we want to be sure we don't make quick changes where we may have
forgotten valid reasons for the way the spec is written.  A key goal is to
solicit help from the original team who participated in December's
face-to-face meetings where we finalized so many issues, in order to better
recall some of these issues and the reasons behind decisions made. We hope
those folks will make time to particpate, as well as some of the newer
faces who have been so helpful with this review process thus far.
Thank-you,
Rex and Tim, Co-chairs

 -- Tim Grapes

EDXL-RM marathon public comment review has been added by Tim Grapes

Date:  Monday, 13 August 2007
Time:  01:00pm - 04:00pm ET

Event Description:
1-800-320-4330; 340912#
All,
This marathon call is planned to help move progress forward  more effectively with the EDXL-RM public comment review and disposition process.  Several comments have been deferred pending further investigation and verification.  The purpose of the call is to review these issues and assign action items to investigate and return recommendations to the committee, and to review issues that have not yet been reviewed.
A great deal of thought and effort went into the specification as written, and we want to be sure we don't make quick changes where we may have forgotten valid reasons for the way the spec is written.

Agenda:
- Welcome and roll
- Roles on the call: Issues list, Spec changes, diagram changes
- Review deferred items and assign action items / dates
- Review outstanding public comments
- Set next meeting date to recommend final disposition of each item, and develop action plan for revision and review of the spec

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?event_id=15805

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070731T000000Z
DTSTART:20070813T170000Z
DTEND:20070813T200000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:EDXL-RM marathon public comment review
  move progress forward  more effectively with the EDXL-RM public
  comment review and disposition process.  Several comments have been
  deferred pending further investigation and verification.  The purpose
  of the call is to review these issues and assign action items to
  investigate and return recommendations to the committee\, and to
  review issues that have not yet been reviewed.\nA great deal of
  thought and effort went into the specification as written\, and we
  want to be sure we don't make quick changes where we may have
  forgotten valid reasons for the way the spec is written.\n\nGroup: EM
  Messages and Notification SC\nCreator: Tim Grapes
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?event_id=15805
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/event.php?event_id=15805
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR