Subject: Last item Issue 310 Affirmative

Hi Guys,

I hope I can manage to get a new battery before our next call, but
we'll make do. In any event, Issue 310, "Current" should be added to
the text of the document. The diagram was correct.

We only have two more messages and a gaggle of miscellaneous issues
for a total of 72 more total issues to slog through before we can
start dividing up the research. Of course some of those issues will
actually be research issues, so I would guess at about 6-8 more hours
before we can get down to assigning tasks for the face to face.