Subject: Re: My comment on the geo-oasis namespace URI

Thanks for the clarification Alessandro,

I don't know why that formulation was chosen, especially since I
prefer the formulation you mention in parentheses. However, the HTTP
scheme was not, as far as I know or recall, an intended use, though I
would say now that it should be because developers will almost
undoubtedly be using XMLHttpRequest objects in Ajax for asynchronous
requests and responses whether we allow for it or not.

So we may want to do this when we submit EDXL-RM for its second
60-day Public Review. We can resolve these issues together, since
they are not confined to geo-oasis, and I want to make sure that we
can have Gary Ham on board when we do that, and possibly reach out to
Karen Robinson to see if she can join us, too, for these schema
decisions.