Subject: Rewrite of Section 1.3--Issue 9 (on IssuesList from start)

Hi Folks,

Rather than pick and choose which Issues to add into the next
Revision of the Committee Draft-Public Review document, I'm just
going to do everything that I can do if there are resolution
instructions, so the first relatively major piece of work was Issue
9. I pulled it out of the document in order to send it to you to
review. I suggest noting your suggestions and bringing them up in the
next meeting (next Tuesday, the day after the Labor Day holiday).

I tried to summarize the structure, making sure that all the major
elements and their purposes appear in the numbered items with as many
of the subelements as seemed to be needed for understanding the scope
and the structure, e.g. the way the message elements are organized in
Figure 2.

The balance between listing everything (too much) and citing only the
major elements (too little) is not easy.

Have a great holiday,

EDXL-RM-Section1.3Rewrite.doc