Subject: Fwd: EDXL-RM Absract Reference Model Diagram

Title: Fwd: EDXL-RM Absract Reference Model Diagram
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:12:33 -0700
To: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Subject: EDXL-RM Absract Reference Model Diagram
Bcc:

I hope you are doing fine. Please send out best along to Karen.

I'm editing the EDXL-RM document to include the changes from Issues raised in the initial 60-Day Public Review. We need to make somthe e changes to the Abstract Reference Model Diagram so that "Incident" information is contained in Resource Message level not the Resource Assignment level. If you could make that change and send along the file with that change reflected in it, we would appreciate it very much.

Alternatively, could you let us know what format the original file is in and send along the original diagram file. If we can edit it, we will or we can recreate it in another program. As a graphic designer I can recreate it, but I would prefer to just plug in a corrected version.

One small benefit from implementing the corrections from the 592 total issues is that it should highlight for us the major and minor aspects we need to delineate in the EDXL-RIM, which we hope you can help us with when we get to that point.