Subject: Welcome Back, Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great Labor Day. I wanted to remind you that we
have a meeting today, There is also a TC meeting scheduled, so we
will probably decide on whether to go ahead with our meeting when we
see how long the TC meeting goes. What I would like would be to
schedule another 2-3 hour session, perhaps Thurday or Friday, or else
Tuesday next week.

A half hour session hardly seems worth the effort today, but if all
we do is schedule our longer meeting, that could be worthwhile,
unless we can decide that in the course of the TC meeting, or just
hang on to the call after the TC meeting adjourns.

I uploaded IssuesListv2.14 this morning which includes the new column
for recording new edis to the specification document as I go through
it. We can also use that column to track action items as we come to
them, for folks to do for the face-to-face, if/when we have it.

I have made a little progress with the specification document, but
not enough to post a new version. I sent out a rewritten Section 1.3
for comments and suggestions.