Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Tentative Scheduling of 3-hr Mtg to Fri. Sept. 7

I could make that but Lee cannot - he and I will split up conflicting
meetings.

I believe we can use the DM line Fri 1 - 4 ET
(ROB - please confirm we have no conflicts).

Thanks,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:16 PM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,

Werner, Alessandro and I confirmed that we do not have any scheduling
conflicts for a longer meeting this Friday, 7 September 2007 from
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

However, I have not put this on the Kavi calendar yet because I want
to check with Tim, and ask him to make sure we can use the toll-free
line and, of course, that he, Lee and hopefully Tom and Gary can also
attend. The TC meeting ended about 1:08 Eastern Time today, so, with
Tim, Lee and Tom at the PSG meeting making sure we don't run out of
work for the SC, we decided to see if we can have a longer session
Friday rather than having a short one today.

I hope this works out. I uploaded IssuesListv2.14 this morning and I
will probably upload 2.15 by Friday, since I will continue working
through the latest revision of the specification document until then.