Subject: Reminder: Agenda: 3-hour Mtg today

Hi Everyone,

I copied this list with a couple of messages
today from the EDXL-HAVE discussion related to
the new OASIS Requirement for a Conformance
Section in Specifications. One of the messages
was a forward of a post by Alessandro with some
useful examples from WS-I* and I wanted to at
least mention this as an agenda item today.

I also uploaded IssuesListv2.15 which is an
update of my progress in revising the
specifications document. It doesn't make sense to
upload the whole document at this point, but I
would also like to add an agenda item to discuss
what we will want in place before our face to
face.

Meeting: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (call info on Kavi calendar page)

I just added items to the Agenda.

Agenda:

1. Discuss Conformance.
2. Discuss needs and objectives for face to face.
3. Continue working ÉDXL-RM Issues.