Subject: Meeting Today After TC Meeting

Hi Folks,

As my reply to Elysa's message says, if there is no TC meeting today,
we are ensured that we CAN have a full meeting today. If the TC
meeting is postponed, please attend if you can. Tim is not going to
be available today, so we really need as many members as can make it
to attend our meeting. We are continuing through the EDXL-RM Issues
List.

If there is a TC meeting today we can take a pulse check to see if we
are going to have enough attendees to move forward. As usual, I
consider three the minimum.

Regardless, today's result shouldn't bear on next Tuesday's scheduled meeting.

I posted a new version of the Issues List yesterday v2.19. I have
been working on the updated version of the specification, and have
now finished Karen's issues with the individual messages. up through
Issue #368.