Subject: Adobe Connect URL for Today's Meeting

Hi folks,

In addition to our usual teleconference, I have opened a meeting room
in OASIS's Adobe Connect account, which we can all learn to use
together. We'll start simple today since this is the first time I
have used it as host.

Name:		EM-Msg Meeting
Invited By:	Rex Brooks (rexb@starbourne.com)
Where:		http://oasis.acrobat.com/msgscmeeting/
When:		09/27/2007 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Time Zone:	(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada); Tijuana
		12:30 p.m. Eastern Time

We'll still use our normal procedure for continuing to work through
the EDXL-RM IssuesList, and discover how to use the capabilities of
this collaboration service as we go.