Subject: Reminder: Meeting tomorrow

Hi Folks,

I wanted to remind you that I scheduled another meeting tomorrow from
12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., if we get that far with the EDXL RM Issues.
The call info is on the Kavi Calendar page.

If you have been working on this, it would be very helpful if you
could attend. We are nearing the end of the first full pass through
the Issues List and we will be starting to look at those issues for
which we need all who worked on this spec, especially in the Dec.
2006 face-to-face to attend to help us recall previous discussions
and decisions and to think through several of the more knotty issues.