Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Meeting Tomorrow?

I can be available

Gary A. Ham
http://grandpaham.com
703-869-6241
Grandpa can do IT!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 4:44 PM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-msg] Meeting Tomorrow?

Hi Folks,

I'm writing to ask if any one wants to have  a meeting to work on
EDXL-RM tomorrow. Since I have an all-day telecon for SOA Reference
Architecture Wednesday, I'm not hot for it, but if at least two
others are willing to continue wading through the last assignments,
I'll schedule a meeting.

I will interpret no response as lack of enthusiasm.