Subject: RE: Please Forward: RM call & Email Interrruption

Folks,

Please see forwarded message below from Rex.  I somehow missed a kavi meeting request for an RM call tomorrow (Thursday)?  Time shows all day – will we meet at Noon ET?

Thanks,

Tim

From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexbroo@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:20 AM
To: tgrapes@evotecinc.com
Subject: Please Forward: Email Interrruption

Hi Tim,

We have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow, and my email is out for what may be the next several days, so I would appreciate it if you could forward this message to the emergency-msg list for me.

Hi Everyone,

I am in the midst of transferring my domain name from Network Solutions to GoDaddy, so my normal email account is being interrupted until Network Solutions finishes its 5-day-long delay. Not only do they charge much more, but they penalize you for taking your business elsewhere, though I am certain they would call it a security precaution. Oddly, though, they offered a $15/yr rate after they received the notification. Also one must actually call and speak to a human being in order to confirm a request for the authorization number to transfer the domain name, which then requires a business day to take effect. I expected an interruption, but I didn't expect 5 days, hence I'm using my gmail account temporarily. Please don't reply to this message because I don't normally check this email account unless I have a reason to be expecting a message here that would not ordinarily be forwarded to my normal email address. Please don't change your address books because my normal email address will go back into service asap.