Subject: Update: Expect Spec Doc tomorrow mid-day

Hi Everyone,

I expect, based on the work I've done today, that I will have my
editing-to-do list completed by tomorrow mid-day. I slept 10-1/2
hours last night, so I was pretty slow this morning. However, I feel
back to normal now. This is exactly backwards of the way I usually
adjust to these coast-swapping trips, so maybe I'm becoming more
'normal?' Nah!

Anyway, I also wanted to let Tim know that the presentation Thursday
was apparently a big success, even with my truncated presentation, so
go figure! I think that the telephone problem was a result of having
upwards of 50 attendees on the lines. Considering this was the start
of January, it looks like the topic of Semantic Interoperability is
resonating loudly out there in the healthcare field.

We may want to lobby for getting some of our work on the schedule for
the OASIS Symposium, since the SOA-RM TC's bid has already been
accepted.