Subject: RE:Monday meeting

I can meet on Monday.

Gary A. Ham
http://grandpaham.com
703-899-6241
Grandpa can do IT!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:11 PM
To: Alessandro Triglia; emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org;
piaymond@eatel.net; hamgva@cox.net
Subject: Fwd: Emailing: EDXL-RM-CD-v1.0-Revision-009(GaryEdit).doc

Thanks Gary,

As I said in my reply, I was going to ask you to do this. I included
you, Gary, in this forward just so you would know that I had
distributed it amongst us. I will go over it, and I would like
everyone to check it too. If I/we don't find any more corrections by
tomorrow afternoon, I will upload a version 010 to the SC Document
Repository. I suggest we think about what we want to do about the
EDXL-DE section, and I will revise Figure 3.

Should we meet Monday? I think we are close enough that we might be
able to get this ready by Tuesday, for the TC meeting to announce
that we'd like to vote on advancing it to the next Public Review the
following Tuesday?