Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Tomorrow's a Holiday Re: [emergency-msg] Figure 3 Revision

FYI - I have schedule a freeconference line for 11:30-12 for IF-SC
and 2 additional hours for TC and any follow on.  Will put out an
agenda in a bit (will plan to include Dave Webber if you still think
that is a good idea).  We may have several new members (from DHS and
subs) on the call tomorrow.  Elysa
PS - congrats on all the good work you have been able to turn
around!  Amazing what yall have accomplished in the past
month!  Maybe we can get this out to the TC for review in hopes of a
vote by the end of the month?